Returns Procedure Faulty Items
No Quibbles Guarantee
Should you have any queries regarding your order, please contact our Customer Service Department by email on Customerservice@tristarproducts.co.uk or by phone on 0800 408 6655. We are available to take your call between 9am & 5pm Monday to Friday where one of our friendly skilled operators will deal with your query.
If you would like to return an item to us, please contact the Customer Service Department where you will be provided with a unique reference number. We must be notified within 14 days of receiving the product if you are not happy with your purchase. The product must be in perfect working order with all parts and packaging still present and free from any form of defect. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
Please clearly mark your Original Order Number, Name and Address on the parcel failure to do so will lead to delays for refunds. Terms & Conditions Apply
Tristar C/O Huxloe Logistics
Site 2 Henson Way
Telford Road Industrial Estate
If the product is found to be faulty, then please call the customer service 0800 408 6655.A returns specialist then will contact you to resolve the issue. They will arrange a collection of the item if possible and Refund or Replacement. Please clearly mark your Original Order Number, Name and Address on the parcel failure to do so will lead to delays for refunds or exchanges. Any products that are found to be faulty after 30 days of ordering the product will only be eligible for a replacement and not a refund
• Postage will be reimbursed for faulty items only. Please send receipt of postage with your returned parcel.
• For larger items we do offer a collection service, please ask your operator for details.
• For full list of terms & conditions visit www.tristarproducts.co.uk
• For reasons of health, hygiene safety and copyright, we are unable to exchange or refund the following products once worn or once the packaging has been opened or damaged unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose:
• Hair Accessories;
• Control Wear
If the product is found to be faulty, then please call the customer service 0800 408 6655 A returns specialist then will contact you with a reference number (an RMA number, example: (RMA/C/123456)) and they will arrange a collection. Please ensure that you have clearly marked on the product the RMA number that the customer service quotes you, this will avoid any delays in sending a replacement or refund.
Any products that are found to be faulty after 30 days of ordering the product will only receive a replacement and not a refund.
Refunds and Replacements
Refunds and replacement can take up 14 days upon receipt of a product with a valid RMA. Failure to provide the product with the RMA could lead to further delay.
Cancellations can be made on the day of ordering, otherwise you will be sent the order and you will then have the option to send the item back within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Please call 0800 408 6655 to arrange for a refund. You will be given an RMA number which MUST BE CLEARLY presented on product. Once the product has been recieved back into the warehouse, and confirmed that it has not been tampered with, you will recieve your refund within 14 working days. Failure to provide the product with the correct RMA could lead to a further delay.
Tristar Products UK agrees to provide the extended warranty described herein (the Warranty). Tristar UKs sole liability shall be to provide to the original purchaser (the purchaser), the necessary labour and parts, as described below, to correct defects in workmanship and materials for an additional period of two (2) years commencing from the expiry date of the standard product warranty of twelve (12) months from the date of receipt of purchase.
- Labour: For a period of 1 or 2 additional years from the end of the original twelve (12) month warranty period, Tristar UK will repair defects to the product at no charge to the purchaser. The warranty is made to the purchaser only.
2. Parts : For a period of 1 or 2 additional years from the end of the original twelve (12) month warranty period, Tristar UK will supply, renew or rebuild, at Tristar UK’s discretion, replacement parts in exchange for defective parts. Any replacement parts will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period by Tristar UK’s authorised service facility. The purchaser is only responsible for return shipping / postage costs to the repair centre. All defective parts replaced under this warranty will become the property of Tristar UK. In the event that part(s) or unit replacement is not available, Tristar UK will, at its discretion, replace the original product with one of a similar type, of equal or greater value, or refund the purchaser with a sum not exceeding the original product purchase price, less the cost of postage and packing.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic faults such as scratches or damage to trim or associated marks caused by normal use of the product. The warranty is also void if the manufacturer’s instructions have not been followed or if the product has been subject to misuse or any modiﬁcations.
The warranty is non-transferable and is only valid in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
The order number shown your despatch note must be quoted when the product is returned for servicing, in order to be handled under the terms and conditions of this warranty. Veriﬁcation of this warranty is undertaken by checking the original purchase records of the purchaser, before any remedial work is undertaken. Failure of veriﬁcation will result in the rejection of the warranty service. In this instance the product, at Tristar UK’s sole discretion, will be returned to the said purchaser.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. For further instructions or information regarding redemption of your warranty, please call Tristar UK Customer Services on 0800 408 6655.
Exceptions to Refund Policy
There are exceptions to our Refunds policy for certain items. Please note this is a non-exhaustive list and that these conditions do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
For reasons of health, hygiene safety and copyright, we are unable to exchange or refund the following products once worn or once the packaging has been opened or damaged unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose:
2. hair accessories;
3. underwear and shapewear (In the interest of hygiene please do not remove briefs when trying on garments);
4. control wear;
In the event that our customer service team are unable to resolve your complaint, and you are not satisfied following the conclusion of our complaints handling procedure, you may refer the matter to RetailADR (previously ‘The Retail Ombudsman’), which is a Government-approved alternative dispute resolution scheme. Tristar is a member of RetailADR and follow their Scheme Rules, which means that we will be bound by their decision.
You may contact RetailADR:
•in writing at RetailADR, 33rd floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP;
•by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
•by phone on +44 (0)20 3137 8268.
If your complaint is regarding an Online Order, the EU Online Dispute Resolution platform is available at webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr. Please note that complaints submitted to the EU platform will be directed to RetailADR